Server - Barista
Start Date: Immediate
Wage: Determined by experience
Accommodation: Not provided
Location: Canmore, Alberta
- Provide quality customer service while working in a busy environment.
- Guide customers through our baked goods, beverage selection, and retail area.
- Able to perform barista duties.
- Good knowledge and salesmanship of culinary products.
- Restock, perform inventory, and maintain the gourmet retail area.
- Cash register and reconciliation.
- Team player able to rotate duties and positions during service.
- Keeping the work environment clean; including cleaning duties and dishes.
- Other tasks specified.
- Free leftover baked goods.
- Staff discount on all your purchases.
- Health spending account based on hours worked (after the probationary period).
- Valid work permit or Permanent Canadian Residency.
- Great customer service attitude, energetic and friendly.
- Barista skills.
- Interest in fine food and local produce.
- Good health, physical stamina, independence, and efficiency.
- Good communication skills in English. French is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Responsible attitude about maintaining public health and safety standards.
- Able to work and maintain clean spaces.