Viennoiserie Baker (Tourier/ère)
Start Date: Immediate
Wage: Determined by experience
Accommodation: Not provided
Location: Canmore, Alberta
- Prepare ingredients or fillings.
- Seasonal preparation and cooking of savory products such as Tourtière, Quiche, and frozen viennoiserie.
- Operate production machinery.
- Labor-intensive work; heavy lifting and on feet all day.
- Keeping the work environment clean; including cleaning duties and dishes.
- Other tasks specified.
- Free leftover baked goods
- Staff discount on all your purchases
- Health Spending Account for full-time employees, based on hours worked (after the probationary period)
- Valid work permit or Permanent Canadian Residency.
- Completion of a Baking Diploma (hours may be used for Red Seal certification); OR 2 years’ experience in Artisan baking.
- Able to lift up to 20kg/50lb.
- Good health, physical stamina, independence, and efficiency.
- Good communication skills in English. French is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Responsible attitude about maintaining public health and safety standards.
- Able to work and maintain clean spaces.