Start Date: Immediate
Wage: Determined by experience
Accommodation: Not provided
Location: Canmore, Alberta
- Scaling, mixing, and assisting with the organization of the pastry production.
- Assist our Pastry Chef in production steps such as cutting, baking, assembling, etc.
- Bake and decorate baked goods and patisseries (experience dependent).
- Prepare ingredients or fillings (creams, ganache, meringue, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of special occasion creations such as Easter, Mother's Day, Holidays, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of viennoiseries.
- Operate production machinery.
- Labor-intensive work; heavy lifting and on feet all day.
- Keeping the work environment clean; including cleaning duties and dishes.
- Other tasks specified.
- Free leftover baked goods.
- Staff discount on all your purchases.
- Health spending account based on hours worked (after the probationary period).
- Valid work permit or Permanent Canadian Residency.
- Completion of a Baking Diploma (hours may be used for Red Seal certification); OR 1-year experience in Artisan baking.
- Able to lift up to 20kg/50lb.
Good health, physical stamina, independence, and efficiency.
- Good communication skills in English. French is an asset, but not a requirement.
- Responsible attitude about maintaining public health and safety standards.
- Able to work and maintain clean spaces.